Donation of Items
We appreciate the generosity of our community which has helped the Mercy Center keep our residents clothed and their new apartments furnished. We also appreciate donated items our agency needs to help keep our expenses down.
The needs of our organization and our residents change frequently throughout the year. But what remains constant is our lack of space to store furniture, household items, and clothing, so we must only accept those items in greatest immediate need.
If you wish to donate any of the below items, please call our office at (814) 455-4577 M-F, 9– 4 to schedule a drop-off time. Donation appointments are scheduled for Tuesdays and Fridays due to staff availability.
ITEMS WE COULD USE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Paper products including facial tissue, toilet paper and paper towels
- Strollers, booster seats, and high chairs (Due to potential safety concerns, we are unable to accept car seats.)
- Cleaning supplies including dishwasher and laundry detergent
- Personal hygiene products for women and children including diapers
- Clothing can be donated on Mondays only due to construction in our building. Please call ahead.
- We do not need furniture at this time
We would be happy to receive gift cards to purchase any of these items. For more information, please email Jennie Hagerty at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (814) 455-4577.