Donation of Items
We appreciate the generosity of our community which has helped the Mercy Center keep our residents clothed and their new apartments furnished. We also appreciate donated items our agency needs to help keep our expenses down.
The needs of our organization and our residents change frequently throughout the year. But what remains constant is our lack of space to store furniture, household items, and clothing, so we must only accept those items in greatest immediate need.
If you wish to donate any of the below items, please call our office at (814) 455-4577 M-F, 9– 4 to schedule a drop-off time. Donation appointments are scheduled for Tuesdays and Fridays due to staff availability.
ITEMS WE COULD USE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- In-season, gently used and clean women’s and children’s clothing
- Strollers, booster seats, and high chairs (Due to potential safety concerns, we are unable to accept car seats.)
- Cleaning supplies including paper products and laundry detergent
- Personal hygiene products for women and children including diapers
- We do not need furniture at this time.
We would be happy to receive gift cards to purchase any of these items. For more information, please email Jennie Hagerty at email@example.com or call (814) 455-4577.